Aspire Lessons is conducting, an ASPIRE LESSONS Scholarship Talent Reward Examination (ALSTRE) which evaluates a child’s level of cognitive growth and interprets the scores accordingly for the future. Concession in tuition fees is also being offered to deserving students based on the marks obtained during the scholarship test.
ALSTRE will be conducted Online from 19th, December 2021 – 26th, December 2021 and Offline on 26th of December,2021 and 27th of December, 2021. ALSTRE makes students realize their potential at the national level and get themselves prepared under our expert guidance.
Kindly fill the form given alongside, and we will immediately get in touch with you regarding date and other modalities of our Scholarship Test.
Scholarship Test Registration
Besides Scholarships, Fee Concessions are also provided to students who fall under any of the following categories:
- NTSE/KVPY Scholarship Holders
- Above 90% marks holders in PCM/PCB in 12th Board Examinations
- A1 grade in holders in Math and Science in class 10th examination
- Wards of Defence Personnel / Ex-Servicemen / Teacher / Health Care Worker
- Sibling of any student who enrolled in any course of Aspire Lessons
- Wards of single parent
- The amount of Fee Concession will be decided on Case-to-Case basis.